16 March 2010

✩Happy Happy...✩

I can confirm that those who loves me, dotes me too! *giggles*
My 1st StayReal T-Shirt. Happiness



My new StayReal T-Shirt fresh from Taiwan!
Double happiness ♥♥



Who's going to Taiwan in May??!
Don't worry, this time round it's a favour so I'm definitely paying for it (n_n)v
I so desperately want this can!
Been looking for this book for ages & FINALLY they're going to republish/reprint for the 2nd & final time.
Plsssss tell me someone's gng Taiwan in May....

1 comment:

MajorDuivel said...

rofl.. IF u were to post earlier and i have seen it i could have done u the favour by asking my bro since he was going to taiwan but he is back home now.

But his friend is heading over there Not to sure in 高雄is it easy to find hahaa.. mayday campign
alternatively if u can get the isbn of this book go kinokuniya and check if they could import in a book for you.