27 April 2009

A Titleless Post...

Yippie!
Went for my checkup earlier this morning & I'm recovering well =)
But doc said the pain's still gonna stay with me for quite sometime... Sianz.
And when I thought I'm almost recovering, the pain came back again after spending half the day travelling to CGH & back. There goes my intention of going for a swim soon *sadden*

For my colleagues if u guys happen to see this:
I've been given mc for light duties till 27th June ar!
So no excuses to whine when I need ur help to carry heavy stuffs wor *evil laughters*

Anyws, remember the cat from my previous post?
Saw her again under the same table which I saw her a month back!



So cute lar!! She has grown so much! (>_<)
If I were to place my foot horizontally, her tummy's almost the same length as my foot already wuahaha...

No comments: