20 April 2009

If Only...

It's gonna be the 3rd funeral wake I'm gng in a month...
Close friends of mine had lost someone dear to them but yet I'm always lost for words of consolation. I've lost my dear aunt 6yrs back & I know no amount of comfort could make one feel better then.

It's always only at the closure of one's life, that we think back of the things we could have done more/do lesser of. Life is indeed unpredictable.

Suddenly remembered something which I pen down 2yrs back, when my ex-colleague lost his wife in a bike accident...

" Life is full of choices
Choices we always have to make
Choices & decisions we live to regret
And all we get is “Oh, that’s too bad”

Life is like a movie
Horror, action, lovely dovely
If life IS a movie
Where’s the fairy tale ending?

Holding on to what’s left of us
Only to realise, what’s left are just memories of you
If only I could rewrite the past
Would have held on to you
If only I knew...

Tears of joy & pain has been shed
Nothing can be changed & that’s that
Memories are footprints which have been left in our lifes
Happiness will fade, like rainbows in the sky

But keep this in mind, you’ll always be remembered

The hourglass have toppled, the flame has died
If only I have another chance
If only I had another choice
If only I knew
If only...
"

No comments: