12 April 2009

Heartfelt Thanks...

Thank you all for the smses & concern I've received =)
I've already been discharged since yesterday afternoon and will be recuperating at home for the time being.
I'm just glad that everything's fine now, except for a small bump on my head and a fractured tailbone. Thank God... It could have been worst.

I'm really thankful for having a bunch of great friends and Meng who were there for me throughout. I'm sorry for spoiling the outing but I promise I'll arrange another outing after our exams eh!
And not forgetting those nice church friends my mum has, for keeping me in their prayers while I was in the hospital.

But I do regret not being able to thank the malay family and grandpa personally, who lend me his wheelchair at ecp. But I sincerely wish you & your family well...

And to that stupid ass, reckless & dangerous cyclist, thank your lucky star that I was in so much pain that I didn't get your name & contact down. Else I would have report you to the police instead of telling them it was an accident. Don't ever let me recognise you on the streets!!
t(-_-)

On a lighter side, for those hardcore gamblers, here's a photo for you. If you really tio 4D or toto, don't forget to gimme a treat ah! LOL~



And ending this post with a bloody photo of me....



Wauhaha.... Gotcha! :p

No comments: